Joomla!® allows for website design solutions which satisfy all your requirements and won't crash your budget.
- What is Joomla!®
- What are Joomla!® templates?
- What is a content management system (CMS)?
- How can I be sure there will be Joomla!® support for my site in future?
- How can I learn to manage my Joomla!® website?
- Are Joomla!® sites World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) compliant?
The best thing about Joomla!® CMS is it's ability to adapt, change, and grow with your needs. Many clients need a website which allows them to change content frequently. Joomla!® websites allow site owners or their webmasters to easily add or modify content pages, change images and much more.
Joomla!®-powered websites can integrate a large variety of modules, components and plug-ins for effective development of anything you need, including:
- demanding e-commerce shopping-cart solutions
- real-estate sites with MLS integration
- subscription service with registerd or non-registered user functionality for free or for a fee using payment gateways such as PayPal
- online booking for events, seminars, hotel/resort or B&B accomodations etc.
- complex data-base functionality for just a few to hundreds of pages
- smart phone & tablet applications allowing your site to be viewed effectively
- design of a simple brochure-style website
- social networking integration
- the list goes on ...
Once a template has been designed and the site is launched, changes can easily be made to it in future if you require additional content space, a layout change to accomodate some new feature on the site or simply a cosmetic 'face lift'.
The platform has become the most popular worldwide open-source, content-management system for managing websites. It has won several awards of excellence. More than 40 million websites are now on Joomla!® platforms with that number growing each day.
It is available for free to all who are looking for a cutting edge, flexible, open-source content-management system! It allows site owners with no html/php experience to learn how to manage site content such as adding or modifying text, inserting images, documents and videos etc. into their website.
Joomla!®'s flexibility allows site developers to extend their projects by adding some of the many thousands of extensions such as e-commerce, image galleries, forums, calendars, news modules as well as many others either freely available or commercially licenced for a reasonable fee.
Joomla!® currently offers 8000+ extensions for the platform with new ones being added on a regular basis.
Our designs are built on a basic platform which is not 'code heavy' but rather, depends on CSS to customize the template for the requirements of an individual site, keeping the code clean.
If code is not compliant and there are errors in a web page, browsers typically try to compensate in different ways. Some browsers may ignore the broken elements while others make assumptions about what was trying to be achieved. When a search engine visits your page and tries to read them for keywords, they will also have to make certain decisions about what to do with the errors. Like browsers, different search engines make different decisions about those errors which can result in certain parts of your web page (or perhaps even the entire website) not being indexed.
In addition to validating all XHTML and CSS code with the online W3C validators we test on both Windows PC and Apple Mac browsers. This ensures that your website will be viewed as designed by the majority of website visitors.