Joomla!® offers website design solutions which satisfy all your requirements and won't crash your budget.
- What is Joomla!®
- What are Joomla!® templates?
- What is a content management system (CMS)?
- How can I be sure there will be Joomla!® support for my site in future?
- How can I learn to manage my Joomla!® website?
- Are Joomla!® sites World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) compliant?
There are thousands of templates available for use on the platform, all customiizable to suit your color, layout tastes and requirements.
The best thing about Joomla!® CMS is it's ability to adapt, change, and grow with your needs. Many clients need a website which allows them to change content frequently. Joomla!® websites allow site owners or their webmasters to easily add or modify content pages, change images and much more.
Joomla!®-powered websites can integrate a large variety of modules, components and plug-ins for effective development of anything you need, including:
- demanding e-commerce shopping-cart solutions
- real-estate sites with MLS integration
- subscription service with registerd or non-registered user functionality for free or for a fee using payment gateways such as PayPal
- online booking for events, seminars, hotel / resort or B&B accomodations etc.
- complex data-base functionality for just a few to hundreds of pages
- user accounts with login
- multiple languages
- design of a simple brochure-style website
- social networking integration
- the list goes on ...
Once a template has been designed and the site is launched, changes can easily be made to it in future if you require additional content or layout changes to accomodate a new feature on the site or simply a cosmetic 'face lift'.
This cutting edge, flexible, open-source content-management system is available for free to site designers. It allows us to customize as much as required to meet a client's requirements.
Joomla!®'s flexibility allows site developers to extend their projects by adding some of the many thousands of extensions such as e-commerce, image galleries, forums, calendars, news modules as well as many others either freely available or commercially licenced for a reasonable fee.
Joomla!® offers thousands of components and extensions for the platform with new ones being added on a regular basis. Many are freely available but there are also professional components available through licence fees to the developers.
Our template designs are built on responsive platforms which display on Windows PC and Apple Mac browsers. This ensures that your website will be viewed as designed by the majority of website visitors.